Drywall Jobs for Experienced Crew Leads
Are you an experienced drywall installer who enjoys leading a crew but is looking for a way to make money more consistently? SageWater Crew Leads must be willing to take ownership of their team, and the wall repair process, to meet our fast-paced schedules. Our repipe projects are “production” work with very little down-time. One drywall crew will often repair all the affected walls cut open for plumbing work in a single apartment in just one or two days. Drywall crews must work quickly to perform all the wall repairs so the paint has time to dry before residents return to their units each night. This frequently requires working across multiple apartments at the same time. These are not just drywall jobs. Drywall leads must have extensive experience with all types of wall repair and carpentry. Drywall leads must also have excellent communication skills to manage interactions with residents and oversee their team. They must be willing and interested in mentoring and training their mechanics and helpers to help the company grow, and should have the ability to recruit and grow their teams as necessary. Must be able to run/manage their own crew while completing the required daily tasks for the project.
All candidates must have:
- A strong work ethic, integrity and sense of personal responsibility
- The ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be over 18 and able to work legally in the U.S.
- Possess a clean background
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Willingness and comfort level working in occupied residential communities (apartments and condominiums)
- Basic hand tools required for the role
- Ability to get to and from the job site on a daily basis
SageWater is proud to offer:
- Hourly pay with no cap incentives
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Opportunity for long-term growth and professional development
- Willingness to work hard all day, every day
- Willingness to work in a team environment and take direction from their project manager
- Experienced in most/all types of wall repair (drywall, plaster, tile, wall paper, etc.)
- Solid carpentry skills including framing, tile repair/replacement, resetting cabinets and vanities, dis-assembling and re-assembling built-in closet systems.
- Considerable knowledge of standard tools, methods, and materials of the drywall trade
- Attention to detail and high level of craftsmanship to ensure quality wall patches and matching finishes
- Knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the work
- Ability to travel nationwide to support pipe replacement projects across the country
- Residential service experience (working in occupied homes) a plus
- Knowledge of local building code and experience with fire rated partition installation
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven team management skills to lead their own crew
Ability to travel nationwide to support pipe replacement projects across the country. SageWater has drywall jobs for seasoned professional crew leads who are ready to take their career to the next level.