Are you a recent college graduate interested in exploring whether a career in sales and marketing is right for you? Are you eager to learn and develop skills that will advance your career? Are you confident about what you have to offer and can picture yourself thriving in a collaborative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment? If so, SageWater, the nation’s leading pipe replacement contractor, is hiring a sales coordinator.
SageWater is North America’s pipe restoration and replacement expert. We have successfully replaced over 32 million feet of pipe in more than 85,000 occupied residences. For more than 30 years, SageWater has solved complex age-related and defective piping challenges across a variety of property types—from garden-style apartment complexes and high-rise condominiums to hotels and commercial office buildings.
So where do you fit into all of this? SageWater is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a sales coordinator to support the company’s growth needs. This role will support both a variety of sales/inside sales activities as well as marketing related activities that support the sales function.
- CRM data entry / reporting for the sales team
- Proposal writing and formatting for client delivery
- Event attendance/coordination (e.g. tradeshow representation where SageWater maintains a booth) *Note: candidates must be willing to travel
- Recurring sales data analysis and reporting
- Daily tele-based lead nurturing of qualified opportunities, including outbound lead follow-up
- Inside sales (tele-based) marketing campaigns designed to generate new leads in targeted markets
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- Demonstrated customer service mindset / experience
- Strong project management and teaming skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience managing tasks and activities to completion, with limited supervision, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- A positive “no job is too big or too small” attitude
- 1-2 years related work experience is beneficial
- Sales experience is helpful (e.g. retail)
- Knowledge of construction/plumbing industry is helpful but not required
Compensation and Benefits
Starting compensation is $50,000 year. SageWater is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.