Mechanical Plumbing Jobs for Experienced Plumbers
Are you an experienced plumber looking to make more money and move up in your career? SageWater plumbing mechanics must be willing to take direction from crew leads and work in a collaborative, team-based environment in order to meet our fast-paced schedules. Our repipe projects are “production” work with very little down-time. One crew will often remove and replace all the pipe in a single apartment in less than one day. Mechanics must work quickly to perform all the pipe replacement work so the drywall crews can follow behind them to complete the wall repairs. Plumbing Mechanics may eventually become leads, so in addition to advancing their plumbing skills, they also need to learn how to communicate with residents and manage more junior team members.
All candidates for mechanical plumbing jobs must have:
- A strong work ethic, integrity and sense of personal responsibility
- The ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be over 18 and able to work legally in the U.S.
- Possess a clean background
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Willingness and comfort level working in occupied residential communities (apartments and condominiums)
- Basic hand tools required for the role
- Ability to get to and from the job site on a daily basis
SageWater is proud to offer:
- Hourly pay with no cap incentives
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Opportunity for long-term growth and professional development
Mechanical Plumbing Job Requirements:
- Willingness to work hard all day, every day
- Willingness to work in a team environment and take direction from their crew lead and project manager
- Experienced in most/all types of pipe fitting (CPVC, Pex, Copper, cast iron is a plus).
- Familiar with different types of soldering and fitting larger diameter piping.
- Considerable knowledge of standard tools, methods, and materials of the plumbing trade
- Plumbing license is a plus
- Strong finger and manual dexterity for handling pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the work
- Ability to travel nationwide to support pipe replacement projects across the country