Drywall Work in the Multifamily Repipe Industry
Are you a self-starter who is motivated to advance your career by taking direction and learning from others? This role requires working hard while learning all aspects of our repipe process. Helpers must be able to read a tape measure and be ready, willing, and able to help with any required tasks on a pipe replacement project including: hauling materials, hanging protective plastic, cleaning, and of course, learning to install drywall, patch with drywall mud, and paint. Daily set-up and clean-up are a big part of the helper’s job. This drywall work is “production” work, running at a very fast pace with little down-time. One drywall crew will often repair all the affected walls cut open for plumbing work in a single apartment in just one or two days.
All candidates must have:
- A strong work ethic, integrity and sense of personal responsibility
- The ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be over 18 and able to work legally in the U.S.
- Possess a clean background
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Willingness and comfort level working in occupied residential communities (apartments and condominiums)
- Basic hand tools required for the role
- Ability to get to and from the job site on a daily basis
SageWater is proud to offer:
- Hourly pay with no cap incentives
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Opportunity for long-term growth and professional development
- Willingness to work hard all day, every day
- Willingness to work in a team environment and take direction from multiple people
- Attention to detail and high level of craftsmanship to ensure quality wall patches and matching finishes
- Willingness to perform routine tasks as directed
This drywall work is for those with the ability to travel nationwide to support pipe replacement projects across the country.