SageWater is continually looking for the best and the brightest.
From plumbing and drywall craftsmen to project managers and administrative staff, we are constantly recruiting to ensure we employ the best resources for each position we have available. If you are interested in working at SageWater, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your qualifications and credentials.
We Are Currently Accepting Resumes for the Following Positions:
- Assist corporate in establishing and building an automated estimating platform
- Perform material takes offs, when drawings are available, for our three specific types of service offerings; take offs to include all trade elements associated with pipe replacement.
- Domestic water pipe replacement
- Drain, waste, & vent pipe replacement
- HVAC pipe replacement
- Produce “design build” type estimates when drawings are not available for projects
- Assist in creating assemblies for repeatable work
- Coordinate scopes and pricing with subcontractors and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year institution, with a focus on engineering or construction management and 3 years of estimating experience in the construction industry. 7-10 years of industry experience as an estimator will be considered if candidate does not have a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in drawing take offs, both manual and digital (on screen) is required.
- Communication and writing skills, particularly as it pertains to assembling scope notes and take off assumptions.
- Computer literate in use of construction estimating software and Microsoft Excel.
- Familiar with industry standard estimating metrics (RS Means, MCA, etc.).
- Industry licensure is a bonus
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Paid vacation
- Company available health, dental, vision insurance
Are you a recent college graduate interested in exploring whether a career in construction management is right for you? Are you eager to learn and develop skills that will advance your career? Are you confident about what you have to offer and can picture yourself thriving in a collaborative, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment? If so, SageWater, the nation’s leading pipe replacement contractor, is hiring an interior renovation Project Manager that might be a good job for you…
SageWater is North America’s pipe restoration and replacement expert. We have successfully replaced over 32 million feet of pipe in more than 85,000 occupied residences. For more than 25 years, SageWater has solved complex age-related and defective piping challenges across a variety of property types—from garden-style apartment complexes and high-rise condominiums to hotels and commercial office buildings.
So where do you fit into all of this? As a Project Manager, you will become part of the company’s traveling repipe division overseeing pipe replacement projects at properties located throughout the United States. This position reports directly a SageWater Division Manager who manages multiple repipe projects simultaneously. As a Project Manager, you might oversee an entire repipe project yourself for a smaller property, or be part of a team with multiple projects managers each overseeing specific aspects of a larger project.
- Core duties include: construction project management, customer communications, unit scheduling, quality assurance, safety inspections, and personnel management of plumbing, drywall and paint crews ranging from 4-12 crew members.
- Candidates must be willing to travel more than 50% of the year to fulfill this role.
- Project Managers supervise construction projects from beginning to end, ensuring that projects are completed within time and on budget.
- An understanding of the construction business and the ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment are essential.
- As a project continues, SageWater Project Managers typically confer with supervisors or other managers to monitor construction progress, including worker productivity and compliance with building and safety codes.
- Because they must ensure that a project is completed according to schedule, Project Managers must resolve problems that arise due to resident and/or property manager concerns, inclement weather, emergencies or other issues that may cause delays.
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Strong project management and teaming skills
- Experience managing tasks and activities to completion, with limited supervision, in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- A positive “no job is too big or too small” attitude
- Residential construction experience is desired, but not mandatory
- A college degree is preferred, preferably in building science, construction management or civil engineering
- 1-2 years related work experience is beneficial
- Proficient with basic computing skills including email and Microsoft Office
- Voluntary certification is optional but helpful from organizations such as The American Institute of Constructors and the Construction Management Association of America
- Some knowledge / proficiency with speaking Spanish is helpful
Compensation and Benefits
Starting compensation includes a $50,000 annual base salary plus an additional $5,000-$12,000 per year bonus (depending on travel requirements). SageWater is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Motivated, reliable and experienced drywall finishers and painters are responsible for patching work in occupied buildings; renovation experience required. Must be able to pass E-Verify, criminal background check and drug/alcohol screening.
Motivated, reliable and experienced licensed master plumbers; renovation experience required. Must be able to pass E-Verify, criminal background check and drug/alcohol screening.